How to get ready for Digital Transformation
Breakfast briefing – free to attend
5 June, 8.30 – 10.45am, Bloomsbury Square, London
Our next free breakfast briefing takes an in-depth look at how to make sure your organisation is ready to embark on your Digital Transformation project.
The Institute of Fundraising has just completed the first stage on their new strategic redirection, embarking on implementing a connected CRM, CMS and Insights platform across all their departments.
What you will learn
This case study will be presented by Michael Bluemink, Programme Manager at the Institute of Fundraising, who has driven this project forward, and in his session you will learn:
• What readiness for Digital Transformation looks like
• How to assess where your various staff and leadership colleagues are on the Readiness spectrum
• How to get them to where they need to be
• How to leverage great education sessions from prospective software partners
• Preparing the IT, requirements, budgets and timescales to create a solid foundation
Michael’s presentation will be followed by a peer-group round table discussion with membership and support managers from across the sector. This will cover case studies, priority examples, and techniques that you can take away and start to apply within your own organisation.
Who should attend?
Please note this free event is only open to representatives from mid-size and large membership organisations and charities with a turnover of £1.5 million plus.
The event is of particular relevance to:
• Membership and Supporter / Donor Managers and Executives
• Business and IT project and programme managers
• Anyone acting as a project sponsor for a digital transformation project
Please note: this event is not open to representatives from commercial suppliers to the non-profit sector.
8.30 Registration and breakfast
9.00 Introductions and scene setting
9.15 Case study
9.45 Q&A and open forum discussion
Are you interested in this event? It's now over but please fill in the form to register your interest in receiving key takeaways.