Insight into member focused digital transformation journeys
In 2019, MemberWise estimate over 40% of membership organisations will be horizon searching for new suppliers to provide enhanced member value and growth. In response, we've partnered with them to arrange a free half-day seminar to provide membership and association professionals with best practice information and advice for procuring and selecting the right CRM and/or CMS system.
09:00 Registration, networking and refreshments
09:25 Welcome and introductions (Rich Gott, Chair, MemberWise)
09:30 The State of Digital in the Membership Sector (Rich Gott, Chair, MemberWise)
10:00 Bar Council case study (Andrew Wiley, Head of Project Management Office)
Hear Andrew explain how working with smartimpact they:
- redirected their digital transformation and how they got back on track;
- went from having a lack of basic information on their barristers to having accurate information on areas of practice, location, salary, gender and ethnicity;
- developed an outstanding mobile app to speed barristers’ entry into court;
- saved £148,000 on their annual data requirements in 2018.
10:30 Networking and refreshment break
10:45 Digital transformation projects in practice: the pitfalls and the positives (Janine Chasmer, Executive Consultant, Purple)
- The bear traps: real sector examples of where and how projects haven’t gone to plan;
- Digital transformation done the right way: positives and best practice;
- Top tips and ideas for your project.
11:15 Bringing Microsoft Dynamics 365 to life! (Ahmed Eltohamy, Managing Director, smartimpact)
- Overview for those new to Dynamics;
- Why it’s the most popular software for membership organisations (Microsoft Dynamics holds the largest share of the CRM/AMS market in the membership sector – 23% of membership organisations and associations are using it);
- What’s in store for the future?
- What an integrated CRM and CMS system looks like.
11:45 Over to you…
Have you got a burning question for smartimpact or any internal challenges around CRM or advanced CMS? We don’t just offer intelligent CRM systems. We also create cutting-edge websites and member portals. So, ask us anything and if you’d prefer we’d be more than happy to discuss it one-to-one with you after the session.
12:00 Networking lunch
Who should attend?
This event is designed to help anyone involved in their organisation’s digital transformation from membership organisations with 6,000 members or more.
Sign me up...
Register your interest and we'll be in touch.