smarteducation helps organisations seeking to streamline their qualifications and course management processes. Whether a single or hierarchical structure, this module will help you to manage students’ enrolment, various intakes, modules and units, tutors’ assignments, and exams and assessment processes.
Course & Examinations
Features include the following:
- Manage student, tutor and examiner relationships
- Deadlines for accepting applications can be configured in the system
- Users can set up each exam sittings as an 'event', to list candidates and their candidate numbers/modules/venues/times
- Communication of exam timetable to candidates
- Ability to produces receipts for a selection of exam sittings for a candidate
- Record of all candidate applications and exam sittings
- Transfer payment for one exam to another based on user permissions
- Simple and complex data imports of exam results
- Storage of individual exam results and overall scores, including performing any calculations
- View exam results and feedback via a portal or integration to smartCMS
- Automated results letters and emails for sending to candidates both in bulk and ad-hoc
- Analysis of results using standard Microsoft Dynamics reporting capability or Microsoft PowerBI
- Manage financial aspects of course and qualifications
Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
Using our smartCPD module, a CPD diary for each member and its management is seamlessly linked with smarteducation and can be managed by staff via smartmembership and directly by members via smartcms or your own members' portal. Evidence submission and approval is built in as standard and can be configured quickly to your specific needs.
What can smarteducation do?
With smarteducation you can:
Benefits to you and your members