Delivering a CRM & CMS implementation at speed
Date: 9 October
Time: 8.30 – 10.45am
The Law Society
113 Chancery Lane
London, WC2A 1PL
Free to attend
In today’s fast paced technology environment – speed of implementation is important.
The longer it takes to implement – the more you run the risk of the solution changing, as well as your needs!
Digital transformation journeys are often complex so how can you make change happen and fast?
Hear how Janet Payne, Head of Membership at The Institute of Leadership & Management delivered a CRM & CMS implementation from start to finish within 12 months.
TILM managed this with no in-house technical support and still had to service BAU for 25,000 members. An impressive feat!
The session will include a case study setting out the steps TILM undertook at each key stage:
• how they set different levels of realistic expectations for all stakeholders
• where TILM were (it was a miracle they had any members at all!)
• where TILM wanted to be
• how to keep the project on track
• managing expectation of stakeholders through the lifetime of the project
• how to balance competing priorities and difficult decisions
• top tips for managing the complex change &/or issues
• difficult decisions – how and when to have them
• how to keep change momentum
• lessons learnt
• you’ve ‘gone live’ but it doesn’t end there! What’s next?
Learn from your peers:
The case study will be followed by a Chatham House open roundtable discussion where you and your peers can consider:
• what are the lessons learnt from this project that you might apply in your own future project?
• share experiences and challenges within your own organisations
• discuss these challenges and give advice
Janet Payne, Head of Membership at The Institute of Leadership & Management
Steve Sydee, Head of Sales and Marketing, smartimpact
Who should attend?
Anyone who is currently planning or involved with their organisation’s strategy and looking to understand how a sophisticated CRM & CMS could support this. Likely job titles: Executives, Change Manager, Project Manager, Membership Manager, Sales & Marketing related disciplines.
8.30 Registration and breakfast
9.00 Welcome and introductions
9.15 Scene setting case study – Janet Payne, Institute of Leadership & Management
9.35 Roundtable discussion